(1) A river view is not always a selling point.
(2) Policemen sometimes hold hands here.
(2) Riding with no hands is decidedly less gangster on a tricycle.
(3) Allowing the fridge to operate for 24hrs a day is deemed unimportant compared to having a socket to charge things.
(4) Wearing a face mask after consuming a spicy veg roll is not pleasant.
(5) Kathmandu (within the ring road) is not too big, and most places are walkable if you are not in a rush.
(6) I am an XXL in knock-off Chinese sizes.
(7) It is really cool to be able to look up from the dusty and hectic surroundings and see some Himalayas.